- 5 simple tips to boost your home Wi-Fi
- 5 simple tips to boost your home Wi-Fi
- This wearable sensor can detect stress level from sweatScientists have developed a waterproof wearable patch, which when applied directly to the skin, absorbs sweat and within seconds assesses how much cortisol — stress hormone — a person is producing.
- ‘Future smartphone circuits may be printed like newspapers’A new manufacturing technique uses a process similar to newspaper printing to form smoother and more flexible metals for making ultrafast electronic devices, scientists say.
- Watch: This ‘Iron man’ flying suit costs Rs 3,00,00,000 approximatelyLONDON: Ever fancied a dab at being “Iron Man”? Now you can. A jet suit created by a British former commodities trader has gone on sale in a London department store with a cool price tag of 340,000 pounds ($443,428).
- India leads serverless computing adoption: ReportWith 43% developers deploying applications in a serverless environment compared to 33% globally, India is leading the pack in serverless adoption, US-based Cloud infrastructure provider DigitalOcean said on Monday.
- Women, here’s why too much time on iPad can be ‘dangerous’ for youThe study, published in the Journal of Physical Therapy Science, found that ‘iPad neck’ is associated with a lack of back support while keeping the tablet on one’s lap during usage.
- Majority of Chinese kids get access to Internet before they turn 10: SurveySome 22% said they would use the Internet to read news and current affairs.
- Dell Technologies HCI advancements promise improved performance for multi-clouds in VMware environmentsUS-based Dell Technologies has launched new advancements for its hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI), Dell EMC VxRail Appliances and VxRack SDDC Systems.
- Akamai announces Akamai Connector, integrates it with Salesforce solutionUS-based cloud service provider Akamai Technologies has expanded its cloud services with the release of the new Akamai Connector and integrating it with Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- New Web format seeks to make your passwords obsoleteIt looks like soon users will be able to use iPhone-like FaceID authentication to log into websites. According to a new web standard, the password-free login will allow users to log in to their accounts without touching the keyboard. Launched by the Fido Alliance and W3C, the new Web authentication standard is encrypted and can replace passwords as well as come as an additional security layer over the existing techniques like fingerprint readers, cameras and USB keys.
- ‘Indians losing sleep over technology’Indians are missing on a good sleep due to distractions by technology but would also not mind prioritising exercise over a deep slumber, shows a survey.
- 6 ways to make your Wi-Fi router work faster
- New AI system can decode your mindConvolutional neural networks, a form of “deep-learning” algorithm, have been used to study how the brain processes static images and other visual stimuli.
- High-tech ring detects explosives and moreThe ring consists of two main parts. There’s an electrochemical sensor cap for detecting specific compounds, beneath which is a circuit board that processes data and transmits it wirelessly to a smartphone or laptop.
- AI system used to improve dialysisResearchers, including those from Imperial College London in the UK, used computer modelling techniques – normally employed to simulate how unsteady air pockets flow over a plane – to model how unsteady currents in blood flows in the veins of patients undergoing dialysis.
- Now, robot masseuse to treat back and knee painNamed Emma, short for Expert Manipulative Massage Automation, the robot mimics the human palm and thumb to replicate therapeutic massages such as shiatsu and physiotherapy.
- This article is no longer available
- This article is no longer availableIt has been removed due to change of contract agreement with the providing agency.
- 5 gadgets and apps to jazz up your Diwali partyFrom cocktail makers to pancake printing machines, these offbeat home appliances will jazz up your parties…